Our goal is to bring brokenhearted adults and children
wounded through abuse
into the Holy Spirit's healing presence
through music, workshops, and interpretive worship dance
filled with authentic expression, Biblical truth, and divine grace.
Our desired outcome is that wounded people will be
cleansed, comforted, given hope, and find a new life of joy
in fellowship with their heavenly Father through His Son, Jesus Christ,
as they mature in their community of faith.
We desire to partner with various organizations
to provide team support and resources for hurting people.
Our mission is to present truth
with kindness, gentleness and peace.
We do not provide counseling, ongoing healing prayer, or therapy.
I welcome opportunities to minister God’s healing love through sharing my music at your recovery groups and healing services, retreats, and conferences. I would be honored to be a part of your healing ministry in your church or community. The Lord desires to hold His children close in trust and safety, gently soothing them with His love, healing their brokenness as He draws them to Himself.
Where ever I minister in music, it is important to have a time of prayer ministry afterwards with trained prayer teams for those who have been touched by the Holy Spirit. I also request knowing that a prayer team will be regularly praying for all involved in the healing occasion and will have a prayer time together with me before the event.
Please send your request through the comment page telling me about your group, location, and why you wish me to come along. Please include a phone number. I will prayerfully consider your request.
In His grace,
His Healing Love Music
|Various individuals/groups seeking ministry||CD/mp3||Wanda's Live Ministry|
|Mental hospitals & jails||Yes||Yes|
|Healing prayer ministries||Yes||Yes|
|Recovery groups & homes, foster/adopt||Yes||Yes|
|Conferences: prayer, healing, recovery||Yes||Yes|
|Therapy, counseling, psychology, psychiatry||Yes||Yes|
- How do I forgive?
- Healing music and poetry
- How do I heal from abuse?
- Worship interpretive dance in the healing of the soul and spirit
- Writing Materials
- Poetry (on website)
- Articles (published in DJ Magazine, Letters published in Newsweek 7-16-07, online for VAC)
- Devotionals (published in Upper Room)
- Books (Currently writing a devotional/poetry book for those healing from abuse)
Dear Father, please breathe Your tender love through me to embrace and enfold those who are
hurting from abuse. Draw them to You. Cleanse them by the blood of Your Son, Jesus. Heal them.
Empower them to live a new life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Touch those who dwell in
darkness with the fragrance of Your beauty. Bring hope to those who cry out in desperation. Bring the
hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers. Transform their
tears of pain into glistening jewels. Teach them to pass on their newly gained freedom as they
minister to others. In the name of our Savior and Lord, Jesus, King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen.
His Healing Love CD Production
Completed His Healing Love THE COLLECTION
Compiled CD Gentle Shepherd (with songs from CDs #1-5)
Completed recording CD #5 Amazing Love
Completed recording CD #4 Loved by the Father, Loving each other
Completed recording CD #3 Breaking the chains
Completed recording CD #2 Learning to trust
Completed recording CD #1 Jesus hears your cry
Completed writing most of the 72 songs in THE COLLECTION and
took the songs to a writer’s critique group and several other professionals
(2 therapists, a college English teacher, and a dean of a seminary).
Past Ministry Opportunities
|December 16, 2012
||Peninsula Bible Church Cupertino (PBCC)
||Sang I Wonder as I Wander
|December 7, 2012
||House of Grace, San Jose, CA a City Team home for women healing from addictions
||Led carol singing
Sang I Wonder as I Wander and Mary Did You Know?
|May 18, 2012
||House of Grace
||Ministering the gentle love of Jesus to those who are hurting
||Wanda shared a bit about her difficult childhood, read Isaiah 49:16a and Isaiah 41:11. Then she sang several of her own songs. At the end she led the women in singing several praise and worship songs.
||House of Grace
||Wanda joins with a team from Trinity Church, Sunnyvale, to minister monthly to these special women by bringing them dinner and a program, wrapped in love.
- House of Grace, San Jose, CA (Bonnie Wilburn, Trinity Church, Sunnyvale, CA).
- Played healing songs at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Seattle, WA (October 2010 at the request of Rev. Dr. John Roddam, Canadian priest).
- Played for foster/adopt children at a special Sunday School class at Union.
Presbyterian Church during art time (JoAnne Morris, Co-founder of Help One
Previous to 2009:
- Shared some of my songs, poetry and testimony at Venture Christian Church
Recovery Group, Los Gatos, CA.
- House of Grace, San Jose, CA (City Team home for women off drugs and out of
- Recovery Fest (September 19, 2009) Played healing songs in Los Gatos, CA
- Shared healing songs at two healing conferences in First Baptist Church,
Modesto, CA (Gayleen Terry, Women's and Prayer Pastor).
- Shared healing songs with hurting women on two occasions at First Baptist
Church, Modesto, CA.
- Volunteered with several children's music programs teaching songs/musicals
(Union Presbyterian Church, Los Altos, CA, Valley Church, Cupertino, CA, Trinity
Church, Sunnyvale, CA), leading VBS worship (Trinity Church, 1998-1999), and
developing a youth worship team (Trinity Church, Sunnyvale, CA, fall 2007).
- Shared her songs, led worship, and performed interpretive worship dance at
several women's retreats.
Wanda's Short Biography
- Began piano lessons in second grade (studied for 5 years) and cello in 4th
grade (7 years). She learned guitar informally in junior high and immediately
accompanied praise songs and hymns for her Bible studies.
- Came to know Jesus as Lord and Savior when 12 years old.
- Wrote her first song at age 16 after reading Run, Baby, Run by Nicky Cruz, a
former gang member brought to Christ by David Wilkerson in NYC.
- Studied voice with several teachers.
- Graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a BS in Biological Sciences
and from San Francisco State with a Single Subjects Teaching Credential in
- Taught for two years in a private Christian high school.
- Tutored adults and children in a reading program.
- Taught private piano and guitar lessons.
- Married for 36 years with two grown sons.
- Worked as a California realtor for several years.